A nice big apology

So lately I've been a bit slack with my uploads and now have a couple of hundred pictures to go through and put up on here. Thanks to a whole bunch of uni work building up I've had little in the way of free time on my hands, and when I do I'm usually to exhausted to get back onto a computer after spending hours in front of one doing uni shit all day, to upload pictures I've taken recently. But there is good news. At 4pm tomorrow I am on holidays for a week or so, and during this time I will get the site back on track and upload stuff that is coming up to a month old now. So if anyone is waiting for shots from the following, rest assured, the wait is almost over.

Cheers
The Lansdowne Hotel - 05.09.09
Wollongong Marina - 08.09.09
Wollongong Uni Strike - 16.09.09

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About